// Portfolio companies
- Metrasens is a magnetic detection business that spun out of the international defense firm, QinetiQ.
- The Company has two product categories that utilize its unique and patented magnetic detection technologies:
- Hospital safety (Ferroguard): metal scanning for MRI suites;
- Security (Cellsense): portable metal detection unit used in prisons, and other highly sensitive buildings.
- BalaBit is a European IT security innovator, specializing in advanced monitoring technologies to guard enterprises and governments against insider threat.
- The Company has a development centre in Hungary, with sales offices in France, Germany, Hungary, Russia, and the UK and channel partners in 40+ countries.
- Established in 1995, ITC Secure Networking provides organisations with assured IT. They design and integrate secure cloud-based and on premise IT network infrastructures that enhance performance, safeguard information and simplify management – AnyDevice, AnyWhere, AnyTime!
- ITC provides organisations with assured IT and specialises in providing its NetSure360° managed infrastructure and security services (“MSS”) to a number FTSE 100 companies, delivering service innovation in cyber security analytics & cloud technology.
- Omada is a technology leader and European hidden champion in the strategically important Identity Governance and Administration market.
- The Company’s Identity Suite (OIS) forms the core underpinning to enterprise wide cyber security infrastructure by providing easy administration of users’ access rights with the ability to manage and audit changes to identities, entitlements and systems in compliance with policies.
Reduxio builds a hybrid storage platform that provides high capacity savings and data recoverability to any second in the past through a set of unique technologies
- Backdating™ – Instant data recovery from any second without upfront administration
- NoDup™ – Global in-line in-memory data deduplication and data compression for hybrid storage.
- Tier-X™ – Fine-grained continuous autonomous multi-level tiering. Reduxio technology combines SSDs and HDDs in a very efficient block-level tiering – providing SSD performance at an affordable price point for the majority of the storage market.